сряда, 4 януари 2017 г.

Power of Attorney and requirements for authorization

In order your accountant to represent you before the National Revenue Agency,
Registry Agency, Municipality, you need to notarize duly Power of Attorney. Can do this at the nearest Notary Public offices. If you are foreigner not speaking Bulgarian, shall need a legal translator to accompany you.


           Need a certified legal translator?

Няма коментари: